The Ogura Racing Clutch (ORC) SE Series 309 kit is one of the best clutch/flywheel kits you can get for your car. With a complete assembly designed to work with each other, the lightened flywheel provides immediate throttle response and crisp transmission engagement. The single plate design allows for high torque transmission to the wheels with maximum friction and zero slippage, while metallic disc ensure consistent performance at all temperate ranges.
Features of ORC SE Series Single:
SE mechanism improves "half clutch" control via a cushion mechanism, allowing for improved clutch slippage and control when clutch is partially disengaged.
Vastly improves drivability under stop-and-go conditions.
Metallic discs provide immediate engagement and high torque capacity.
Standard Metal Series include clutch discs with a built-in damper. However, a damperless option is available for those seeking better clutch response.
- ZC6/ZN6 2012+ w/ FA20/4U-GSE manual transmission
- Single plate design w/ damper
- Lightweight model - overall weight of clutch/flywheel unit is reduced for better engine response.
- Approximate torque capacity: 340N-m / 35 kgf-m / 250 lb-ft
- Type-A release bearing included
- Genuine pilot bushing needed (not included in box)
- Genuine flywheel bolts needed (not included in box)
Ogura Racing Clutch is the performance division of Ogura Clutch Co., Ltd, one of the biggest makers of genuine OE clutch assemblies in the world. With over 80 years of engineering and manufacturing experience, Ogura has introduced its world-class technology into performance clutch products.
Please note that the pictures are of most ORC single/twin plate SE clutch kits. Vehicle-specific differences are usually limited to the flywheel bolt pattern (to the crankshaft), as well as the flywheel teeth pattern for the starter.